David W. Alexander – Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Worked for over 25 years as a chemical engineer and plant manufacturing manager and executive before becoming an attorney.
- Began work at Williams Kherkher as a law clerk in 1999. Upon graduation, hired as a staff attorney and has worked in that capacity since.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1971
- Doctor of Philosophy, North Carolina State University, 1979
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law, 2000
- Master of Law, Intellectual Property and Information Law, University of Houston, 2010
Legal Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Virginia
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Licensed to Practice
- All Texas State Courts
- All Virginia Commonwealth Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Contact David or any of our other experienced attorneys today to learn more about your legal options.