Margret E. Lecocke – Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Manage personal injury docket of approximately 10-20 cases. Cases include motor vehicle accidents, plant explosions, and premises liability.
- Responsible for firm’s pharmaceutical docket.
- Trial experience in Fen Phen litigation.
- Read and comprehend Spanish.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2004
- Columbia University, Barnard College, 2001, BA English
Legal Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Young Professionals on the Rise 2008
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2011-2016
Licensed to Practice
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- Houston Ballet
- Houston Humane Society
Click here to learn more about Margret.