Ned Barnett, of counsel
- Graduated from the University of Houston Law Center in 1987
- Founding member of the National College of DUI Defense
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Criminal law
Licensed to practice
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Served as an Assistant District Attorney in Galveston County, where he was lead trial attorney in over 40 jury trials, winning over 90%.
- Federal prosecutor for the United States Attorney’s Office, where he was lead attorney in nearly a dozen jury trials with a perfect record.
- Went into private practice as a criminal defense attorney in 1994.
Contact Ned or any other experienced attorney at Williams Kherkher today to learn more about your legal options.