Robert C. Kuehm, of counsel
Robert C. Kuehm has been in active trial practice specializing in family law since 1982. Robert was born in Houston, Texas, in 1951 and has been a lifelong resident. He is married and is the father of three children. Before becoming an attorney, Robert was employed as a union worker at the Southern Pacific Railroad and was a member for ten years in the Brotherhood of Railway Clerks.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1982 – J.D.
- University of Houston, 1978 – B.S. Political Science
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Houston Bar Association Family Law Section
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Member
Honors and distinctions
- Received the “AV” rating from Martindale Hubbell, which is the very highest rating, awarded by an attorney’s peers
Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Family law
Licensed to practice
- Licensed Attorney for the State of Texas, 1982
- College of the State Bar of Texas, 1993
- Mediation Training through the A. A. White Institute, 1995